Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mason Jars to Apothecary Jars

I am sharing my mason jars to apothecary jars tutorial. I recently ended my mini makeover series of our master bathroom and our theme basically revolves around “Love” and personalization, with use of natural materials like burlap, twine etc. As part of the makeover, I made a “Love” Apothecary Jar set using Mason Jars.



Craftionary was one of the first blogs that I began reading and following when I started blogging and I have continued to enjoy her blog ever since. Hani is just the sweetest and I wish her safe travels. At Chronic Christian Crafter, I blog about DIY home decorating, crafts and recipes. I also strive to provide posts that are encouraging, inspiring and uplifting.
.

Mason Jars to Apothecary Jars

You will need:
-Mason Jars
-Candle holders
-ORB Spray paint
- Scrapbook Paper, hot glue and twine
- E6000 Glue
- Wooden Letters
.
Make It:
Spray paint the candle holders, mason jar lids and the wooden letters “L.O.V.E” and let it dry.



When the paint is completely dry, glue the mason jars onto the candle holders using a strong glue like E6000.



 When the jars are in place, measure the scrapbook paper of your choice and hot glue it onto the mason jars along with the wooden letters “Love”.



Finally, wrap twine at the top and bottom of the paper, around the jars. Start by hot gluing at the back of the jars as it gives a more neat look. I added the twine and the wooden letters to personalized the jars to match our bathroom theme, however the choice of embellishment and lettering depends on the individual person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment